The Housing Agency was set up in May 2010 to work with and support
- local authorities
- approved housing bodies, and
- the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government
in the delivery of housing and housing services.
Our Vision is to enable everyone to live in good quality, affordable homes in sustainable communities
Our Mission is to be housing experts driven by an understanding of the central role housing plays in people’s quality of life and life changes.
Our Values are; independent influence, quality expertise, innovation and solution focused, respected reputation and collaboration.
To make a real difference to peoples’ lives by promoting sustainable communities, we will
- Enable increased supply through promotion of quality and sustainability in housing delivery and management
- Provide a range of resolution services to address national level housing issues
- Be a knowledge-centre for housing policy and practice