CHQ, Custom House Quay, North Dock, Dublin 1
The chq Building is only an 8 minute walk from O’Connell Bridge, along the quays with the River Liffey on your right, heading East. Continue past the Custom House and then CHQ will be on your left right next to George’s Dock.
– Take the 14, 15, 27 bus to Amiens Street/Connolly Station
– From Connolly Station – 5 minute walk
– From Pearse Station or Tara Street Station – 7 minute walk
– LUAS Red Line from The Point or from Tallaght – George’s Dock stop
– LUAS Green Line from Brides Cross or Broombridge (Cross City) – Marlborough stop or O’Connell GPO stop and cross over to LUAS Red Line at Abbey Street stop towards The Point – CHQ is at George’s Dock stop
The chq Building is easily accessible by road, given its city centre location and proximity to Ireland’s motorway network. There is considerable on-street ‘pay and display’ parking on North Wall Quay and adjoining roads as well as public car parks in the vicinity.